Saddle of choice?

Flite on everthing except my Pinarello which has a Selle Italia SLR which looks really uncomfortable and only weighs 135g but is suprisingly comfortable :) and my Raleigh tourer which has an SDG saddle which is really comfy for all day rides :)

Flites on everything. For a moment, I thought my road bike had a cannondale one, but I checked .... it's just a branded Flite. Phew!

Even the stupidly light new one on my modern bike was fine for a 10 hour ride.

Rumpfy

Yeah, that's what i have - it's old skool titanium and i must admit nothing comes close it. So, I think the Flite wins hands down....them guys at selle italia know there stuff...or bums. ahem :oops:

longendale":3jivzkp8 said:
Vitorzip

that's some collection of saddles - are they all on bikes? :shock:

Right now, some of them are in a box, because i´m restoring the bikes,(the RTS-1, the Ti Raleigh and more) but each one has his bike to fit in.

Selle Italia SLR on the majority off my steeds. I'm slowly outfitting the whole stable with them, except the Bonty which will get to keep it's Bonty Saddle.

Flite Ti on most of my bikes.
The exceptions are the most ridden MTBs which have Flite Ti Transapls on them. Oh, and the cruiser which has its stock sofa.

flites all round
white, kevlar, black, originals etc

except for the roady and light weight off road, and they are SLRs

Best saddles in the world :D
Revelation when they first came out.

Selle Italia SLR gel flow (the one with the hole on it). I can't even walk near a Flite without my hemorroids starting a party. In the old days I had Selle San marco Bontrager TI...

Back