Postage Assistance

andrewl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After an unexpected win I may be in need of someone who can at their leisure dismantle a bike and pack it into smaller sized packages in order to send it to me on the other side of the world (ie UK to Australia).

If there is anyone who is willing to offer their time and expertise for some beer money (ie I'll cover all postage costs and a few drinks for the effort etc) please let me know via PM.

Cheers

Andrew

would it help if London based? Which part of the UK would you like assistance from? :D

note, when I say help, I mean postage. Not 'help' as in psycho help...that really would not work!

Thanks Guys,

I've been away all weekend and have only just sat down in front of a computer screen.

I'll sort out where its coming from this evening Aust time (Monday morning UK time) and contact appropriate people in due course.

Cheers

Andrew

Also willing to help and London based - if it needs collection from London I'll supply beer and tools and we can have a London Retrobike meetup and strip her down....

Well the bike is currently in Leicester, but can be sent anywhere in the UK within reason.

As it's 1am in the morning here I'll work out who is closest at a more reasonable hour and PM accordingly as my Uk georgraphy is pretty ordinary at the best of times...

Back