Sell it or keep it ? Kona Kilauea

You've enough bikes. Sell it on this forum and spread the happiness. ( Rigid ss on a newly broken wrist? You muppet! )

Yes definitely a 97 frame.

I'm not sure that blue stem really goes with it either and would look much better on one of my project builds instead ;)

Jones":3m2x4v5k said:
Here's the dilemma do I sell it and carry on happily married :shock: or do I build it up into a single speed and risk divorce :shock:

I read that 4 times and only just got your meaning...

Here was me thinking that the choice of gears or single speed was what you meant by marriage/divorce - I kept on think well if you don't like SS you can always undo the change and go back to a happy marriage with the bike as it was previously.... :roll:

Agency_Scum":2ahrqc0x said:
You've enough bikes. Sell it on this forum and spread the happiness. ( Rigid ss on a newly broken wrist? You muppet! )

I was thinking it might be good physio :D

If you want the stem Andrewl you can have it ;) its just one I shoved on quickly as I didn't have one on it :) its quite a short high rise one, think it says somethin like Arty on it ? but your welcome to it if you pay for postage :D

I'm supposed to be getting rid of bikes Rumpy, and I did sell my Bianchi but then I bought another Tommasini :LOL: so building up another bike is not going to go down too well :LOL:

Back