The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there Thursday afternoon sometime, and I've not really got any setting up to do ... my tent is mobile with wheels!! Lol!! So if anyone needs any help setting up the RB camp then just let me know, catch you all very soon, Lx

I can bring a small generator if required :D

How many bikes are people bringing to ride / show, Im tempted to borrow a van and bring them all as I still cant decide which to ride :LOL:

With the various teams missing one man - I suggest we cajole local man Edwards to do the fill in laps... if he does one or two for each team then at least they qualify...

You know his PM peoples...!

Mr K

Gravy Monster":35xsvnpu said:
I can bring a small generator if required :D

How many bikes are people bringing to ride / show, Im tempted to borrow a van and bring them all as I still cant decide which to ride :LOL:

Are you bringing the tandem James? :D

need to get something sorted for the "space" on my 10 man, anyone up for it???!!!

also on a personal note, i'm not feeling good. :( since the welsh trip last weekend i developed a sore throat after swallowing a fly, unfortunately there wasn't a spider available to go in after him and i now feel rather crap as the throat turned into awful green stickyness! off to the Doc tomorrow morning as a result. :( the doctors surgery is a place for dead or dying people and i hate the place!! :x

i will force myself round the course regardless of my health though!! hopefully some drugs should sort me out though, still have 5 days to get better!! :)

jonnyboy666":1z4mvcjz said:
also on a personal note, i'm not feeling good. :( since the welsh trip last weekend i developed a sore throat after swallowing a fly, unfortunately there wasn't a spider available to go in after him and i now feel rather crap as the throat turned into awful green stickyness! off to the Doc tomorrow morning as a result.

Try gargling with something medicinal with antiseptic properties- thinking about it the calvados brought by some recent visitors from France might fit the bill!

TCP is way to go Jon.
And feel safe in the knowledge you'll still be faster than me ;)
For the record(if I can fit them in)I intend to bring;
1x Retrobike
1x Modernbike(sorry but there we are :cool: )
1x Floval Flyer for swooshing round the site :D
Really looking forward to it now, bit apprehensive of the dark but i'm sure it will be fine if I take something to numb the fear ;)

cheers for the tips peeps,

i feel like it's got to my chest, and that's what i didn't want. not only that my mum is going in for a hip replacement after mayhem and if she catches it from me they'll have to postpone her op so i'm hitting the the doc's surgery asap just to to try and kill it off asap.

generally don't feel that bad though, just a little rough, spent the day sorting bikes and prepping the van and all the kit for mayhem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back