Ti/V.good quality rigid forks, which one?

And those are handsome forks in Ti or steel - given Rody's comments above are you now looking for rim brake Ti ones or going steel and disc?

rody":14b5musr said:
Hey guys,

Jumping in a bit late on this one, but...

There are a few really nice Ti forks out there that will do well with canti brakes from some custom builders...however, Ti is just not a material that is best suited for fork construction in a single crown format, let alone with disc tabs, atmo.

I think you are spot on looking at a steel fork that is geometry adjusted to fit your frame.

I would suggest providing a atc length of 15 7/8" or 403mm an excellent fit for your frame as it was designed around 63mm sussy forks.

There are many configurations you can choose for your fork construction;

Unicrown - lightest weight

Fat style - excellent tracking with moderate absorption

Box crown - a little heavier but oh so classy

Standard lug and blade - nice and plush, but not a style fit for your application.

I just fabbed up this baby yesterday...a crown forward Yo style fork and custom stem...

cheers,

rody

:shock: :shock: WOW sexy forks. works of art. :cool:

Check out this new Dean fork:

DEAN Titanium rigid fork:. The perfect blend of materials _ ultra stiff White Bros. aluminum crown assemby with Sandvik 3/2.5 titanium blades. It's both stiff and resiliant exactly where it needs to be. Available both as 26" and 29" _ custom length and offset.

I've sent a email to Dean and they told me that a v-brake option is possible.

Attachments

• Dean titanium fork.jpg
    Dean titanium fork.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,631
I've got some Pace carbons on order for the Bonty. I've used them before and i like them, just don't like Paces customer service. I would have ordered something else, but they're the only fork available in 1" :roll:
The usual Pace service, takes 3months, then they are 11/8" instead of 1", 440mm length instead of 420mm :evil:
Somehow i wasn't suprised :roll:

please let us see the dropouts too...

ashok

rody":dun2d8g5 said:
Hey guys,

Jumping in a bit late on this one, but...

Standard lug and blade - nice and plush, but not a style fit for your application.

I just fabbed up this baby yesterday...a crown forward Yo style fork and custom stem...

cheers,

rody

Turns out skydecomp had a computer meltdown hence lack of reply.
Just got back to me & they produce these.....
Look like they have the spirit of the Ti Project 2's don't you think?

main.php

Latest posts

Back