Found 'em! Loads of old catalogues etc...

HI Fred, hope this helps, this is all I have - the back of the Control Tech leaflet - circa '91 I think? The first production model (?) Lawwill Leader:

law1.jpg

law2.jpg

Hi Gus, sorry for the wait.

- Those Specialized '92 scans - done quite a few of the range as IMHO this is perhaps the best looking year of bikes that Spec' ever made. Even the Rockhoppers look brilliant - single bold classy colours and beautiful clean graphics. As mentioned in your other Stumpy topic I had one of the Future Shock (made in Taiwan) models - useless, frame totally bent and shock leaking...took it back for a Stumpjumper Comp, the pink one as here and as you found and I reckon as a 'ride it out of the box' (affordable) mountain bike I don't think they came much better at the time, handled a dream.

Check out the components and road bikes too - awesome.

sp921.jpg

sp922.jpg

sp923.jpg

MAG & CAT SCANS

SWEEET!I STILL OWN A 92 STUMPY PRO. HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER ONE.AWESOME RIDE! MINE IS MORE LIKE A MATTE GREY COLOR.

Ahhh, Interesting - sure it isn't a '91 Comp? That was matt grey with the same graphic style as '92. No Pro model in '91 and the '92 Pro was greenish as above. :?

pretty sure, it has orange graphics that say stumpjumper pro. bought bin,most specs are the same ,xcpro everything except cantis are not se?

Back