The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real front hub

Any suggestions for what this is worth - new, unused Real Design front hub (non disc) - silver, 32 hole. Condition isn't perfect - it's picked up a few marks from being in the spares box but nothing you'd really notice on the bike once built into a wheel. I think it's around a 2002 model

realhub.jpg

Race Face Next LP cranks

Oh and also a set of Race Face Next LP cranks - they were originally red but the paint's been stripped (sand blasted so no chemicals attacking the carbon!) so they're raw aluminium (but they don't really tarnish so look good in a matt silver).

The carbon's all fine except the drive side patch (which is just cosmetic, the structural carbon is in the back) has been lost so the section is just coloured in black (which you don't really notice from a distance and you could easily replace with a patch of self adhesive carbon).

They've got a few marks/dings but nothing serious

Square taper, 175mm, 5 bolt CD

These aren't mine but they're the same model and mine now look very similar just withou the RF logos
pbpic3986392.jpg

Trying to value a 1 1/4" Turquoise Chris King No Thread

One last time...hope this is the place. I am trying to find out what this is worth...

Re: 1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame & forks

iveto1983":2sc1oorq said:
Can anyone tell me what a 1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame with Syncros forks is worth.
I've decided/admitted it's too small for me at 17", and I've split up with my girlfriend, so it's got to go.

web.jpg

web.jpg

There are some more pics and info here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

when you decide what its worth let me know! it looks just about my size!

Re: Real front hub

Clubber":1ecvqjdy said:
Any suggestions for what this is worth - new, unused Real Design front hub (non disc) - silver, 32 hole. Condition isn't perfect - it's picked up a few marks from being in the spares box but nothing you'd really notice on the bike once built into a wheel. I think it's around a 2002 model

realhub.jpg

Maybe £20 - £30 ball-park :? - bit of a guestimate ;)

Re: Race Face Next LP cranks

Clubber":2fe6zn2t said:
Oh and also a set of Race Face Next LP cranks - they were originally red but the paint's been stripped (sand blasted so no chemicals attacking the carbon!) so they're raw aluminium (but they don't really tarnish so look good in a matt silver).

The carbon's all fine except the drive side patch (which is just cosmetic, the structural carbon is in the back) has been lost so the section is just coloured in black (which you don't really notice from a distance and you could easily replace with a patch of self adhesive carbon).

They've got a few marks/dings but nothing serious

Square taper, 175mm, 5 bolt CD

These aren't mine but they're the same model and mine now look very similar just withou the RF logos
pbpic3986392.jpg

Probably about £80 I reckon :?

Khs Montana comp LX throughout, I think the forks need replacing as the steerer may have snapped, not had a chance to look yet though, so how much if the forks are broken? And how much if they're not?

Pair of quick release red ti-glide and suspension hubs splined for disc ,on red mavic x517 rims.Rear rim and Ti-glide is brand new, front hub is new but not the rim though that is mint condition.
Ti-glide also has a 12mm bolt through axle that can be fitted ,probably the only one in existence :?

+ yes,I know im a lucky barsteward :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back