Sell it or keep it ? Kona Kilauea

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here's the dilemma do I sell it and carry on happily married :shock: or do I build it up into a single speed and risk divorce :shock:

Haven't seen it for ages :? as its been right at the back of the bike bedroom :LOL: given it a quick dust down and I'd forgotten what a nice frame it is :)

I was definately going to sell it but lately I've started to lust after a single speed and as I'm off work for 6 weeks with a broken wrist I've got plenty of time to tinker :D

What do you reckon :?: thinking now its maybe 97 ? I know I've got the MBW magazine ( awards issue ) and its in that so I'll have to dig that out as well :)

KONA-1.jpg

No contest.

Singlespeed and Divorce. By the time all the legal work is done, your wrist will be mended and you'll have a singlespeed to play with.

Remember - "Before you criticise somebody, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."

that looks like a 97 to me, though it could possibly be 98?

either way it's lovely. build it up and just hide one of your other bikes at a mate's for a while. if she's anything like my gf, she cant tell the difference between them

Re: Sell it or keep it ? Kona Kilaua

Jones":18pcrgzo said:
Here's the dilemma do I sell it and carry on happily married :shock: or do I build it up into a single speed and risk divorce :shock:

quoting somebody else here:

Q - why is divorce so expensive?
A - because its worth it!

:LOL: nice to see that the sanctity of marriage is held in such high regard on here :LOL: I have been pricing a few things up on ebay though :LOL:

Re: Sell it or keep it ? Kona Kilaua

quoting somebody else here:

Q - why is divorce so expensive?
A - because its worth it!
[/quote]

So true. Well worth it :D

Slap that baby together!

If you need a ss wheelset i got em. Plus loads more. pm me.

Cheers, Al

Or flog it to me so I can have a SS! :LOL:

Don't remember that one, but it looks gorgeous.

Edit: Appears to be a 97.

Looks like you have a lot of bikes...why would one more make or break things?

Keep and build the bike.

Back