The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrkawasaki":if45pfjg said:
Sheesh - hadn't noticed that snake in the grass Si had put together a crack 10 man... Mr K

"Snake in the Grass" - these northerners are a tad harsh aren't they! :shock: :LOL: :D

Yes, Jimmy is returning - was going to involve 'Scuba' in the team name somewhere but thought that might have been going a bit far....... :roll: He's now wearing a pressure suit when he rides and he won't be riding retro i'm sorry to say - he's now on a modern full-bouncer.

CAS - space all depends on how much the organisers have allocated - i've been there some years when there is plenty and other years when you are literally falling over one another - hopefully Retrobike will 'bag' a good spot that we can all get near to :)

Regarding space - we've got a 12m x 5m marquee (using it for the lot inclucing sleeping for all 10 of us) and the GHd Transit! :LOL:

We are going to try and get a decent track side camp setup on Thursday. Will try and bear the camper in mind but as I'm sure you're aware it's quite an undulating venue..

Had a couple of PMs regarding the BBQ. The plan at the moment is that given it's the RETROBIKE 5TH ANNIVERSARY BBQ we will be laying on some basic food and drink. Some ale, soft drinks, sasauges, burgers, rolls and ketchup. If you're after anything more exciting please bring it along. Also if you'd like to offer anything for the group please post up here or drop me a PM (as CAS already kindly has done).

Also if anyone fancies themselves as the alpha male and fancies taking on BBQ duties please let me know. I will be bringing a gas bbq to cook on...

Hoping to rock up thursday evening, unless the forecast is poo for thursday night in which case friday in the am :D

Looks like it going to be late lunch Friday now as the mrs has a interview for a new position in the morning .... So be celebrating or im going to be doing nothing right all weekend :LOL: :LOL: She will kill me but quite a dab hand on the bbq she is ;) i will work on her

I am driving over on Thursday but have booked a local Travelodge on the Thursday, as we will get there late so will rock up friday AM. Bringing the SWMBO.

Current update for retrobike west midlands area:

Andy C - Gump
Chris J - Chris
Jason W - wrx_jas
SPACE

Come on people, don't make us do it 3 man ;)

Also gonna be bringing a smallish caravan, would be nice to get it in the village :roll:

Should be up 2ish Friday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back