Votec / Porsche Bike S - 13 years on...

Very cool... and complete with Porsche part numbers! - It's quite humorous that some parts for these can be found in PET (Porsche electronic parts catalouge) and ordered up from your local dealer just the same as a new set of K24 Turbos for your 996tt!

ijeremy":7mrn6avl said:
Very cool... and complete with Porsche part numbers! - It's quite humorous that some parts for these can be found in PET (Porsche electronic parts catalouge) and ordered up from your local dealer just the same as a new set of K24 Turbos for your 996tt!

Hey Jeremy...really? I can check up with part no. like what we do at Realoem for bimmer parts? Cool :D Wonder if RUF makes hot parts for this bike??(Haha, joking!!!!)

Well, this post of mine is dedicated to you dude - The 'Porker' man **respect** :D :D :D

old_banger":4s8d6h3o said:
ijeremy":4s8d6h3o said:

Hey Jeremy...really? I can check up with part no. like what we do at Realoem for bimmer parts? Cool :D Wonder if RUF makes hot parts for this bike??(Haha, joking!!!!)

Well, this post of mine is dedicated to you dude - The 'Porker' man **respect** :D :D :D

if ever i stumble across one of these i'm going to badge it as RUF

awesome idea!!

lewis1641":3a80njle said:
old_banger":3a80njle said:
ijeremy":3a80njle said:

if ever i stumble across one of these i'm going to badge it as RUF

awesome idea!!

Great idea Lewis ! hmmmm, maybe I'll check up with RUF to see if they make rims for these....must be staggered too because it's RWD.....hurhur joking :LOL: :LOL:

Paint it yellow, slap a turbo on and call it the Yellow Bird!.... I think we're on to something here guys

ijeremy":17fmr540 said:
Paint it yellow, slap a turbo on and call it the Yellow Bird!.... I think we're on to something here guys

Worth considering...but I need effective cooling, so must be water-cooled, with huge intercoolers for the snail. space will be an issue :LOL: haha..gotta stop my nonsense for now :)

Very nice looking set of bikes :cool:

The Porsche thingy is pretty cool, but for me personally it's overshadowed by it's own cranks - mmmmmmmmmmm Coda Magic's - my faves :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL:

Back