Estate agent talk

Estate agents! Lol.. I live in a block of 36 flats (for my sins) and a few are up for sale. One of these nonses, who has three flats on his book, recently cut me up in his (you guessed it) nu-style mini, then gave me the hand sign.

Unfortunately for Mr Fat Git estate agent, every time he shows someone round the flats now, on goes the stereo with a bit of Iron Maiden cranked up loud and i sit out the front with an empty can of lager, burping and generally acting like a tramp.

The flats are still for sale. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

m@ttster":1qogkg7d said:
Estate agents! Lol.. I live in a block of 36 flats (for my sins) and a few are up for sale. One of these nonses, who has three flats on his book, recently cut me up in his (you guessed it) nu-style mini, then gave me the hand sign.

Unfortunately for Mr Fat Git estate agent, every time he shows someone round the flats now, on goes the stereo with a bit of Iron Maiden cranked up loud and i sit out the front with an empty can of lager, burping and generally acting like a tramp.

The flats are still for sale. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :D

Just for the book - i'm not sayin all estate agents are gits, just this particular one.

He promised his missus a diamond ring for xmas. Now it's lookin like cubic zircona. Lol :cry:

Back