we should all meet at thetford on the 19th of august is go

roll on sunday roll on sunday roll on sunday roll on sunday im getting exited now only gotta wait til sunday not long just a couple more days :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :D :D :LOL: :cool:

have changed my mind on the camera front. Thinking of starting a new life as someone that doesn't bring too much stuff to bike rides and getting Joe to lug the pump etc and me just dressing for a race.

Let's see how long this idea lasts.

:roll:

well you wont need sunglasses buy the look of Kevs weather forcast :LOL:

tintin40":15bns2s1 said:
well you wont need sunglasses buy the look of Kevs weather forcast :LOL:

my weather forecast won't help Wu's OCD. Now he needs to bring four different lenses with him for his Oakleys - clear, persimmon, grey and iridium!

(Sorry Joe - more stuff for you to carry!)

MadCowKev":2998233f said:
[
my weather forecast won't help Wu's OCD. Now he needs to bring four different lenses with him for his Oakleys - clear, persimmon, grey and iridium!

(Sorry Joe - more stuff for you to carry!)

That brings wu's list up to:

A "heavy rain" coat, a "light rain" coat, a "Cold rain" coat, with their matching waterproof trousers along with 4 pairs of oakleys - to "save time" instead of switching lenses. In the clothing section I've been given 4 team tops of progressive vintages with thier matching shoes/shorts/helmet/gloves.

On top of that there's 3 spare mechs, 4 cables, 1 spare seatpost and saddle, 14 sets of tyres, 1 set arch supremes, 1 set single digits and a spare sid crown& stantion assembly

Oh nearly forgot - final thing is the porta-room changing room with running hot and cold water, heated clothes-rack and bike parking facilities .....

;)

Back