The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you there people! I might have a retrobike there...or I might be a protagonist and just wear a RB jersey and ride modern plastic and give you something extra to heckle as I pass heckling hq :LOL:

Plans are firming up for Friday. Let's get as many over as possible. Will be providing some food and drink but make sure you bring some of your own, just in case I misjudge things ;)

Also have one retrobike jersey left in stock from the last order. It's a road jersey, short sleeve in XL. Ideal for racing in. Please PM me if you'd like it :)

Any idea what time the 'Kawasaki bimble' will be?

Trying to get as many of the squad there to participate.

Simod":2b561910 said:

I'm expecting to gather accesorised troops around 4pm, maybe we'll get going for 4.30pm.... we need to be back in time for the birthday BBQ (and JV's speech...) :roll: ;)

Si - are you in a team?

Mr K

mrkawasaki":2lq8osdi said:
Simod":2lq8osdi said:

I'm expecting to gather accesorised troops around 4pm, maybe we'll get going for 4.30pm.... we need to be back in time for the birthday BBQ (and JV's speech...) :roll: ;)

Si - are you in a team?

Mr K

Yup, call it for 4pm.

Not sure on the speech, last one I did was at my wedding. Maybe I can update that one.

Si is leading the 'other' 10 man team.

Sheesh - hadn't noticed that snake in the grass Si had put together a crack 10 man... even got that old aquaphobic Jimbob to return to the scene of the crime! :shock: ;) Best pack some armbands...

A speech has got to be on the cards - I'll bring a megaphone so that those at the back can hear ya... If your struggling for pompous verbosity, Edwards is your man... ;-) Expect decent heckling mind...

Mr K

Will there be vehicle access to the Retrobike camping area? We will be arriving at about 2.00 p.m. in our camper which is about 7.5 metres in length - would hate to be cast into outer darkness at the far end of the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back