Just some fun nos bits found today

PIGEON

Retro Guru
Went to an other city for non bike related business today, but decided to walk in when I passed a bike shop there. This is what I found in the back:

goodiesl.jpg

Two sets of Onza Ules, two sets of Onza Porcipaws and a purple ano handlebar, which will come in handy because I'm planning to treat my Klein to some purple bling! No MAJOR jackpot but always nice to just find this kind of stuff when you don't expect it. :)

By found in the back do you just go in and ask whoever's behind the counter for a rummage through their parts?? :?

Haha no there was just this corner with miscelaneous old parts (most of them crap or belonging to something else they didn't have) in the back of the shop where customers are allowed, I don't mean behind the counter or in the warehouse ;)

Tried to fit one of the Ules grips but it split when I forced it onto the handlebar, about a half inch tear.. Luckily I bought two sets :roll:

Good idea, will try that when I have the rest of the purple parts and a suitable stem ready to go on!

Back