MacRetro Trading Post

velomaniac":pdmua2x9 said:
I'll have the campag headset ans the SS tensioner thingy Gaz if the price is right ;)

tell me what you think is fair and that will be cool, would give you them gratis but overspent this month. :oops:

anyone intrested in my clubroost dh8 ? what do think would be a fair price ?

IMG_0047.jpg

just the frame+shock (tf tuned rockshox thingy) but can throw in a seatpost + clamp & bb :D

RobMac":2najz3j6 said:
Would you take a right hand Sidi MTB shoe in blue (size 11) for it? :shock:

R....

i need one of them funnly enough :shock: but sadly i'm only a size 10 :( :cry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i could proberly build it up to a running bike with good parts minus a chain but i think i'd do better with it in bits ?

heres how it sits just now............

could also sell it the way it sits just now..............

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

dh8 badged up as an intense :oops: spec as follows.................

2001 marzocchi super t's (with manual) very very small leak from the right seal so will need new seals , gold aieral headset .

hayes hfx f+r brakes (rear needs blead) + spare hayes9 rear which is ready to go , 160mm wayey discs f+r .

alex rims with hope 20mm front hub & shimano m545? rear +9 speed cassette & intense 2.7 tyres f+r .

deore m510 r/h shifter + xtr m952 rear mech (gear cables there too) 24/7 dark angle bars+stem

old deore crank arms with 32t ring and race face bash guard , chain device with bottom roller , cheapo pedals but theres no chain .

unbranded seatpost+clamp with a velo seat .

big.eck":1cjqpa2r said:
2001 marzocchi super t's (with manual) very very small leak from the right seal so will need new seals , gold aieral headset .

hayes hfx f+r brakes (rear needs blead) + spare hayes9 rear which is ready to go , 160mm wayey discs f+r .

alex rims with hope 20mm front hub & shimano m545? rear +9 speed cassette & intense 2.7 tyres f+r .

deore m510 r/h shifter + xtr m952 rear mech (gear cables there too) 24/7 dark angle bars+stem

old deore crank arms with 32t ring and race face bash guard , chain device with bottom roller , cheapo pedals but theres no chain .

unbranded seatpost+clamp with a velo seat .

Right here goes,

marzocchi super t's--£80-100 (minding the seal)

Headset....I dont know

hayes hfx set+spare--£110 on the nose

deore m510 rh shifter £10

xtr m952 rear mech £30-40 (tough call really, probably more)

I couldnt call on the bar and stem I have never seen a bar like that before.

deore crank arms, ring and pedals,and bash guard £35 (all day long)

Unsure on the seatpost+saddle £20?<<<

You never said anything about the wheels I dont know the rims but the hope hub is a good sign to price them.....say £15 and I will collect :) or £75 for a realistic view point (I might very well be way off on the wheels)

Now on to the frame.

I sold my DH8 frame for £120 last year (maybe 18months ago) but I seen em going cheaper and I seen them going for more, so will say £20 lesson a bad day but on a good day £10 more.

as a full bike its hard to say, but keep an eye on

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Clubroost-DH8-Dow ... _500wt_947

A little better kitted than yours with those Dorado forks but a nice gauge

Now about those wheels, if by any chance you are getting rid of the wheels I would be interested, wife....I mean cash permitting.

I dont need them right now as the retro is the project right now but I have a thing for hope hubs and my patriot will need wheels eventually.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back