WANTED. ORANGE CLOCKWORK FRAME (ORANGE AND WHITE FADE )

clockwork davo

98+ BoTM Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
WANTED

I AM AFTER AN ORANGE CLOCKWORK FRAME FROM THE EARLY 90'S

MY FRAME HAS PASSED ON SO I AM AFTER A REPLACMENT FOR A CLASSIC REBUILD

I AM LOOKING FOR EITHER A 17" OR 19" FRAME AND IT MUST IN THE CLASSIC ORANGE AND WHITE FADE PAINT AND IN FAIRLY GOOD NICK AND FORKS AND STEM WOULD BE GOOD BUT NO A MUST

I HOPE SOMEONE OUTTHERE CAN HELP ME DROP ME A LINE IF YOU CAN

ALL THE BEST DAVE

I WILL PAY PROPER MONEY FOR THE RIGHT FRAME !!!!!!

thanks for the reply,
i have looked at this one but have no idea where i can get the orginal decals made up, so i have been put off it, i'm also looking for an unrestored if it can be tracked down

Gil_M on these forums can reproduce decals. As can a few companies scattered around the web, so dont give up on it for the sake of decals :)

(hi by the way, im the chap who suggested you try searching here)

Chances of getting a 15+ year old Clockwork that hasn't been or doesn't need restoring are very slim. They are the sort of bike that people rode, their not Kleins ;)

thanks

thanks for the message, thats the problem, my 1990 clockwork is trased the chainstays have holes in them very sad indeed, i love your kona i have an all black joe murray lava dome with the same decals as yours not sure of the year, any clue's there is a picture in my gallery.
did Gil_M do your decals for the kona ??

Your Lava Dome is a 1991 :)

As for my decals, yeah Gil did them. They are very good and once on the bike you wouldn't know they are repro.

You say your stays are full of holes... Rusted through or just paint chips? If it were my frame, i'd pay for it to be restored to it's former glory rather than buy a new one. Then again i actually think that steel bikes have a soul :)

frame

the frame has rust holes in the stays, but i think you may be right getting the old love of my life restored is the way forward as you say steel is the way and like you i beleive they are living
cheers

Back