5/6/10 - leith Hill Ride - AFTERMATH

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Guys thank you for a good ride.
Woodsman did us pround with a GREAT route.

Pis to follow when I have had a bath etc. . ..

I'll keep this sticky for a week or so

retroike collection, with the famous star debbie, of 'Debbie does Doncaster' in the back ground.

Attachments

• king of the hill.JPG
    king of the hill.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 475
Thanks chaps!

Good to meet you all yesterday, sorry 'bout my banshee brakes... shall be getting that 'toeing in' thing done asap! thanks for the excellent route Woodsman, was nice to find a few more new bits and add to my growing Surrey Hills knowledge base. Hope to ride with ya'll again, might even think to get everyones names next time! Apologies for my rudeness :oops:

EDIT: oh dear... just saw the pic above, nice profile of my 'helmet hair' head... btw, to all who are wondering about my potential egotistical nature, it wasn't my idea to put the bike up there... but it does look good on a pedestal :LOL:

Enjoyed the half we did. Thel33ter found his way back just after you all left. He decided to come back via the scenic route - Yogpots and Telegraph Road, instead of just back down the trail. The impetuosity of youth. Wish I still had some.
Probably for the best as I managed the Three Counties route today, but only just.
Thanks for organising.

PICS

Attachments

• 1st stop.JPG
    1st stop.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 453
  • I think the wheel goes in here.JPG
    I think the wheel goes in here.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 453
  • jack in a box.JPG
    jack in a box.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 453