Post your non-retro ride(s)!!!

l_de9392908aecf35c25fdd01d4a0f9729.jpg

Still a bit retro though - see rear mech and shifters.

jez-2-many-bikes":1ipufbnw said:
Where do you find a ti corratec like that?

In terms of modern bikes that and the Cycip ti (with the bullit flash gordon end caps) has to be my faves.

Someone tell me they are selling one...

This Corratec model is from 2005. The lighter one is from 2000, but the frame is the same, so i´ve changed the decals for these, ´cause i think they are better looking. I was the official distribuitor (dealer, retailer, don´t know how to say) back in 96 ´till 2000, and i still have a good relation with the factory in Germany.

Corratec still sells this Titanium frame, altough it´s not in the catalogue or in the web page. Just have to ask.

Size M weight´s 1540g, has a very racing geometry, and the ideia of the 2 top tubes (besides the unique look) is to better "spread" the rear wheel vibrations into the frame, so it´s a bit more confortable. On the track, it´s more or less like that.

Latest purchase, never been into road bikes before. This may change things

Attachments

• trek-001-small.jpg
    trek-001-small.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 23,997
Even my 'modern' bike is old - a Santa Cruz SS. Only have two bikes there days this lovely old early US made Chameleon and the old Orange:

chf9.jpg

chf5.jpg

chf1.jpg

chf2.jpg

chf3.jpg

chf8.jpg

chf4.jpg

Like the bike Max but especially the bottle top end caps - is there a trick to doing them?

:shock: Every thing i hate in modern mtb plus only rides it to work. Like a 4x4 in town it never sees dirt

Back