Sherwood Pines Ride - 6th June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just spent two hours f#~$%+¥ swearing at my back brake! The s#~$ thing lost all feel and thanks to your help dave and my bud in Norwich I've finally got her working again! I'll be there to meet Dave at half nine. I do have a orange flashing light for the top of the car (saw it in the cash and carry and couldn't resist) so I'll stick it on near the meeting point mentioned before. See you in the morning boys

Just been to get the old girl ready and she has decided not to hold the air in the rear shock anymore :cry: So will have to be on the 2009 Kula.............only joking :LOL: I managed to find her original shock Fox 4R (rather than the upgraded 5R) and fit that. Didnt realise that the original stroke was quite a lot shorter so has changed the geometry a bit.
Should be fun. :D Still, for the retro enthusiasts she is now as per original.

We wont stop you , by the time we have all had a giggle at usernames and eyed each others bikes up I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't head off at around 11am .

Just don't get indigestion and keel over :LOL:

Really sorry - am out - had extra day of holiday and only got back after 5 hour drive this evening. No time to sort bikes, feeling tired, as yet untested ribs/back injuries :( :( :( Just bad timing all round.

Shame you can't make it this time.

Quite looking forward to this ride, never done Sherwood Pines before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back