I love this manitou. More in pg2

madjh

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
This manitou is perfect. I love this bike

How many bikes actually are better than this? Yes, manitou have some problems with the head tube (some manitous have broken in this point). But it is one of the most beautifull bicycles.

I love that bike too..

I dont realy like the combination of riser bars and barends on any bike..
but that bike is so beautiful i couldnt care less.

Yep that's nice.

Don't think the chain tensioner is quite doing the job it's meant to though, and the bar ends look to be at a very strange angle to me. Not sure how much leverage you'd get from them in that position - they seem to be pointing downwards...

But, guess you'd be needing pedals to get any leverage in any case so it's obviously not quite finished yet...

Christer":1awkcncb said:
I love that bike too..

true....at all the mountain mayhems i have been to it was an offence to have bar ends on riser bars in our crew, punishable by having your bars hacksawed in half! :LOL: and it did happen! even when the guy had 100 quids worth of easton monkey lites...harsh! :shock:

but that really is one heck of a nice looking bike though! i have never actually seen one in the flesh! :cool: :cool:

gaz857":23ocji52 said:
Christer":23ocji52 said:
I love that bike too..

true....at all the mountain mayhems i have been to it was an offence to have bar ends on riser bars in our crew, punishable by having your bars hacksawed in half! :LOL: and it did happen! even when the guy had 100 quids worth of easton monkey lites...harsh! :shock:

but that really is one heck of a nice looking bike though! i have never actually seen one in the flesh! :cool: :cool:

It's the cycling equivalent of arm patches on a corduroy jacket.

No offence Corduroyboy.

gaz857":xsn17xxa said:
B3":xsn17xxa said:
It's the cycling equivalent of arm patches on a corduroy jacket.

No offence Corduroyboy.

or socks with sandals! :LOL:

:LOL:

Otherwise it's hard to fault, i'd love one. It's the CNC work i like :D

Back