Area Group -> Holland : the 2nd Retro Ride , 15-08-2010

Hey Bas,

I didn't find the topic today, but now it's back for me... 11.00h is quit early for me, 'cause of the drive, but I'll try.

Today some parts for my AMP/Mongoose came in, but not all the parts I need, so I'm thinking of building up my '95 Ibis with some 'not quit right' parts and take that one... or.. just take my 2001 Ibis with me.

....still a bit in doubt... the time... the bike... my condition...

How many people so far ?

whatever bike you take, just come and join the group.
It is about 15 so far, more or less

Do you have an adress for me and perhaps some other guys reading this..?

Or something to recognise near the meeting point.

Tomorrow I see a friend of mine and try to get 'm with me. He is the guy of http://bikeboosting.nl/index.php?id=36,0,0,1,0,0 and also has a long history in MTB. I spoke to him on the phone today and am not sure if he's willing to come, but he has some nice pre-1995 stallions.

:LOL: you know him... It's not only weight... it's just math and numbers... :LOL:

...OK...and the guy that introduced me to Tom R, Joe B, Steve P, Gary F, Scott N, Mr. Nevil... and other BITD...

Don't know if I'll make it at 11.00h, but I'll give it a try. I think it will be the '95-er for it's first ride in new paint..

Well if you are looking for old stuff you always hit his bikeboosting site...
He build the wheels on my current dropped bar mtb and also the Tange fork i bought of him. He is a good guy (although a bit strange) :p

Gr. allard

By the way my condition is also crap so maybe we can have a tourist group next to the forrest racers...

Gr. Allard

allard":p10z9vx6 said:
By the way my condition is also crap so maybe we can have a tourist group next to the forrest racers...

Gr. Allard

in this case we are in the same league ;)

Back