Big Dirty Weekender!

i think that Si cancelled the FB page because it was not working, only a few people registered

Ahh..... Excellent :)

Still in training for the onslaught of eating, drinking, riding, more eating and more drinking :LOL: to be had later in the year....

cornholio's RC200":3ixe37yo said:
Still in training for the onslaught of eating, drinking, riding, more eating and more drinking :LOL: to be had later in the year....

same training schedule here ;)

All,

Si and myself have been having a lot of discussions regarding this, hence why it was taken down for a number of weeks

There have been a couple of issues that we were not 100% happy with and consquently we are looking for a slightly different venue and more options

Si has been doing a lot of research on this and we think we now have an idea site, this will be slightly more "camping" friendly, will have a wider selection of facilities near-by and also be slighlty more "rider friendly"

We need to check out all of the above and confirm a couple of route options

People will be pleased to know it will be no more than 10 miles from the original venue but should give us a lot more options

It will go ahead over the same weekend so those who have booked time off etc please keep this weekend free if you still wish to come

We will post a proper re-launch when we are happy with everything but current situation is same date, with an improved venue :)

Watch this space...

Hi all and thanks Gil for clearing things up. Yes BDW is still on and we will be relaunching this years event sometime in the next 10 days.
We have a final route recce this coming Friday (18th) which anyone is welcome to come along to, and we will also be meeting with the owners of a cracking little campsite right in the heart of the moors but within crawling distance of the pubs of Goathland :LOL:
Everything else is in place and this promises to be one of the highlights of the RetroBike year once again.
Hope to see you all up on't moors

Si

:( In South Wales on the 6, 7th and 8th helping some friends out with an exhibition.
Really sorry to miss this Si. Last year was a real treat and I expect this year will be even better. Have a great weekend, and don't let Orange71 do too much damage to himself, he's only just getting over the fox incident.

Rob

orange71":2hld9g21 said:
I have to brush up on my crashing skills if I'm going to keep my Best Crash title :D

I've just re-read this :shock: I didn't mean it literally :LOL:

Back