The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks

I have a Black GT Karakoram mountain bike which i purchased in the late 80's and i was wondering what to do with it as it is getting little use at the moment, the bike is very original and includes the following\;-

Original black steel frame in good condition for its age
Original rockshock mag 20 inc shock pump
Original front cantilever brake
Original U brake
Original stem
Original bars
Original hubs
Original gearlevers and brake levers rear shifter ok front faulty
Original seatpost

other

Xlite front cantilever bolts titaniam / purple
Onza bar ends

What do you think a sensible price would be

Gooders

Are Rolls saddles worth much? Got one but it's not used by me as dont get on with it:

IMG_3745.jpg

Ritchie megabite, zmax skinwall... possibly NOS i cant remember, If it was ever on anything i cant remember and it doenst look like it haha...

Only one tho? How much we reakon?

i'm not expecting an answer but what do you think my 1998 clubroost dh8 frame + rear shock (tf tuned rockshox thingy?) is worth ?

IMG_0161.jpg

anyone ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

could also sell it the way it sits just now..............

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

dh8 badged up as an intense :oops: spec as follows.................

2001 marzocchi super t's (with manual) very very small leak from the right seal so will need new seals , gold aieral headset .

hayes hfx f+r brakes (rear needs blead) + spare hayes9 rear which is ready to go , 160mm wayey discs f+r .

alex rims with hope 20mm front hub & shimano m545? rear +9 speed cassette & intense 2.7 tyres f+r .

deore m510 r/h shifter + xtr m952 rear mech (gear cables there too) 24/7 dark angle bars+stem

old deore crank arms with 32t ring and race face bash guard , chain device with bottom roller , cheapo pedals but theres no chain .

unbranded seatpost+clamp with a velo seat .

whats that worth then ? :D :D :D

Anyone got a clue what Magura Julies from 2000 are worth complete with rotots, levers, bolts etc.

I've got them in the for sale bit at £50 but nobody has replied..?

I've got a 1990 Klein Rascal that I need some help determining the value. It's got complete XT with thumb shifters (maybe called rapid fire, I can't remember that long ago). The Mission Control Stem is pristine with no bend or cracks. It doesn't have the original fork, but was replaced with the first year Rock Shox rs-1. Not bad, eh? It also comes with the original syringe style pump. The fork holds air, but not for a long time. The frame is obviously the Magenta (pink) to Black fade, and it's in great shape. Minor scratches, but nothing major. I'd give it a 8.9 outta 10. So with the MC Stem, Rock Shox, and the great farme...what's a fair price.

MySpaceRockshox.jpg

MySpacerearview.jpg

MissionControl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back