Sussex ride - 26th Aug - RE-ORGANISED (again) FINALLY!

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Bit of a re-think on this one. Have decided to make it a one dayer as it's increasingly looking like a couple of us have to work on the Saturday.

So,

Sunday 26th August, Arundel, West Sussex.

Meet in the town centre, on the island that divides the high st, by a flagpole, opposite Peglers up the Hill (nice outdoor shop).

10.45am ish for an 11ish depart.

Nice 20 mile or so (can do bit less, can do bit more - up to you) of wooded singletrack, chalk downs, fire roads and open downs (and a bit of road home at the end maybe).

Got some great loops and trails that only Joe and I know about.*

There are tea shops/ food kiosks/ pubs dotted about so you needn't bring food, but we could have a picnic if it's nice. :)

Park anywhere you can. Should all be free on a Sunday but can get busy later in the morning. Arundel Train Station is 1/2 mile away.

Link to the rendevouz below.

Post code is: BN18 9AB

PM me for phone numbers if need be. Please PM me if interested and I'll make a list of those likely to attend.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x ... search.srf

*this may not be true.

Oh dear, this isn't a very good turn out is it? C'mon chaps, it's lovely riding round either or both of these loops...

I demand photos of Summer... :p

Aussie contingent number 2 saying Wish I could be there...

Geoff":3b4b20el said:
I demand photos of Summer... :p.

You'll be hard pushed to get much out of people from this summer, it's been horrible.

...did someone say Summer...where?, I didn't see it.

:roll:

Back