5-June-2010 Leith Hill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete are you riding out from Horsham (or can I blag a lift if you're driving please)?

Missus is visiting her folks at home in Devon so there's no chance of her getting in a strop about me being out on the bike all day :D

Greenrabbit, I'll stick that flex stem in my bag if you still want it.

(Note to self, don't leave anything behind in Greenrabbits car this time, if I can help it.)

i believe in fixies":1ei21pgr said:
Pete are you riding out from Horsham (or can I blag a lift if you're driving please)?

Missus is visiting her folks at home in Devon so there's no chance of her getting in a strop about me being out on the bike all day :D

Greenrabbit, I'll stick that flex stem in my bag if you still want it.

(Note to self, don't leave anything behind in Greenrabbits car this time, if I can help it.)

I can pick you up if you want, (Note to I belive in fixies - a bag of used £50 notes would be very nice)

Buggery bugger...work has thrown the proverbial spanner. :-( Even had a full day pass from SO depsite friends coming round for dinner in the evening.

Mucho apologies to those who put the time and effort into organising this.

Cool! Looks like about seven definates at the mo...........................the weather may prompt some creaking limbs into last minute action..... ;)

Wu-Tangled":19god6ui said:
I'm out.

Strained joint in lower back again. Hope to recover for MM.

:(

Youll be missed and always good to get the excuses in early for mayhem.

what next, you cant ride more than 1 lap at Mayhem because you contracted Ebola from the African Sculpture that you purchased from the QVC Channel.

TheGreenRabbit":5kio3ipu said:
what next, you cant ride more than 1 lap at Mayhem because you contracted Ebola from the African Sculpture that you purchased from the QVC Channel.

don't... i was concerned of that after a woman randomly wobbled up to me on a packed train the other day and just threw up like she was possessed. Luckily I rotated her so she aimed at the doors.

:roll:

Wu-Tangled":3g3s3jti said:
I'm out.

Strained joint in lower back again. Hope to recover for MM.

Shame you can't make it on Saturday, here's hoping your back's sorted for Mayhem, don't forget we're on for a joint lap of gunning it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back