Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

I can do Barnsley,huddersfield, sheffield, rotherham and doncaster and most places in between, can't do free postage on though,

Mike,

Would be nice to help someone.
I'm from Potsdam, Germany.
That makes the whole BERLIN/BRANDENBURG area easy to access.
Car available!

Hampshire and the edge of West Sussex.
Got storage space in the garage so can hold stuff there for a while if needed. You can collect it from me or I'll send it on to you.
Whatever.. :D

hairykiwi here in Herefordshire (NOT HERTFORDSHIRE) at your service - North Herefordshire / South Worcestershire / West Gloucestershire.

Easy/convenient stuff free. Otherwise at cost.

Boxes 98 x 135 x 30 cm (maybe 40 cm) will fit in my car (Golf). Clean bikes too. No external bike rack.

Have built one frame, numerous bikes and wheels so happy to inspect / test-ride / thrash :D / send additional photos - though ultimately all at your risk.

Free storage available for a few days in my garage.
Longer term semi-secure storage by local firm (in which I have no vested interest) - approx £7 - £10 per week. Prior arrangement would be required.

kettering
huntingdon
northampton
daventry
market harborough
corby

and surrounding areas

I have a mondeo estate with a towbar mounted bike rack so most stuff is ok to pick up :D

you can put me down for Guernsey Channel islands. I will pack up and post to the UK or Europe for cost. and i wont chanrge petrol to pick up ans the island is only 12x6miles¬!!

I can help out with collections/delivery in the south. I travel a fair bit with my work and cover an area from Yeovil to as far East as Brighton ;)

Back