Big Summer Meet - 10th - 11th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
could everybody from the whole of Beds, Herts, Bucks, Lincs, Northants, Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex members support your local group please come to the retrobike LIVE chat section for 9pm friday night to discuse a place and time to meet and camping arrangements il pm as many as poss but if everyone that reads this pass the message along thanks guys lets make this meet the best meet of the year

I'll try to pop my head into the chat, but whatever you folks decide I'll let you know if I can come & play ;)

i will do my best but my computer doesnt like the chat for some reason. will try and get into work

legrandefromage":1bvi8hky said:
working friday night...

Mark

If you want to send me any info you have I will represent you (even though my mrs will be giving me the evil eye as I should be helping pack for our holiday)

theres not much to say really, plenty of room overnight at my gaff, 3 pubs to choose from, a couple of campsites near by.

The ride itself is nothing stressfull and combines Cambridgeshires finest deserted country lanes lumpy byways and bridlepaths.

Bikes - anything retro and set-up for long distance, road bikes included. Whatever you're comfy on.

Same goes for anywhere else in East Anglia land as its all pretty similar.

holme_lode.jpg

Gents

I've got company tonight, so depending on what time they leave I may/may not be able to commit to 9pm.

Anyway, I'm reasonably easy on what we do so just PM with any updates or post up here.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back