The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnett177":25vuw5ka said:
John":25vuw5ka said:
sinnett177":25vuw5ka said:
John":25vuw5ka said:
OK, so looks like I'm not in any teams which is a slight oversight. Any spares spaces on a ten man team ;)
I have one on a 4 man team Guv. If you don't fancy a 4 maybe someone from a 10 is willing step up to a 4 man team?

Nice one Mark. Have you PM'd the illustrious Mr K??
He's such a girl, I feel like i'd be wasting my time asking.

Seriuosly though if anyone wants a crack at a 4 man team please get in touch. It cost me £220 to enter a 4 man team and after 1 rider was forced to bail i'm now £55 out of pocket :shock:

Cheeky fecker - the NW 4X4 was my idea in the first place and you lot bumped me out! On your oversized titanium knees and beg and I might just consider it... plus I need to get some miles in, am doing the C2C the weekend after...

Mr K

mrkawasaki":1eweyg7x said:
sinnett177":1eweyg7x said:
John":1eweyg7x said:
sinnett177":1eweyg7x said:
John":1eweyg7x said:
OK, so looks like I'm not in any teams which is a slight oversight. Any spares spaces on a ten man team ;)
I have one on a 4 man team Guv. If you don't fancy a 4 maybe someone from a 10 is willing step up to a 4 man team?

Nice one Mark. Have you PM'd the illustrious Mr K??
He's such a girl, I feel like i'd be wasting my time asking.

Seriuosly though if anyone wants a crack at a 4 man team please get in touch. It cost me £220 to enter a 4 man team and after 1 rider was forced to bail i'm now £55 out of pocket :shock:

Cheeky fecker - the NW 4X4 was my idea in the first place and you lot bumped me out! On your oversized titanium knees and beg and I might just consider it... plus I need to get some miles in, am doing the C2C the weekend after...

Mr K

:LOL: :LOL:

Do we need to be in a team to attend ?...or can i just come along and show my support by shouting lots as you pass by periodically ?..

K

All non-racing Retrobikers welcome to join the party - bring your bike and ride around with us on Friday afternoon, camping is free and so is racer heckling - you'll love it!

Mr K

Couple of updates today.

Trying to get the teamlist sorted, please PM me anychanges or usernames where needed. We have a couple fo spaces if people want to ride.....

J i m s t e r":v19lzrfd said:
Err... This many posts in here and no mention of the actual dates?

Date added.

The NWA 4 man team updated:

Retrobike North West Area
Mark S - Sinnett177
Paul A - drystonepaul
Christopher W - Woody
Neil R - MrKawasaki

Really looking forward to this.

sinnett177":2q58yrl2 said:
The NWA 4 man team updated:

Retrobike North West Area
Mark S - Sinnett177
Paul A - drystonepaul
Christopher W - Woody
Neil R - MrKawasaki

Really looking forward to this.

Good news! Welcome aboard Neil. :D

mrkawasaki":38vmlo43 said:
All non-racing Retrobikers welcome to join the party - bring your bike and ride around with us on Friday afternoon, camping is free and so is racer heckling - you'll love it!

Mr K

Awesome I normally find myself having to pay for heckling....looking forward to my intro into MM....maybe I'll ride next year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back