SLINGSHOT

BoyBurning":39p2km4g said:
Er.

1 - It's yours?
2 - It's not been stolen?

I read that the same way initially. Read to it again, the 2 is instead of to :LOL:

novekili":trh58cj1 said:
Sorry... :oops: Too lazy to write "to". It's mine, though, bought on this very site, from Oldman
Its that thing of the words are read in the wrong order, the 2 is in the correct position for what you meant. It was read as a number and transfered forward in the sentence :LOL:

Anyway back on topic. Find Jez a slingshot ;)

I meant that I only have positive things "to" say about my sling shot:I don't have any negative thing to say, cause I'm very happy with it...
I've written 2 to substitute "to" but it's probably my fault, because probably "two" is not pronounced like "to"...

God I've been studying English for ages and all I can do is confounding my fellow retrobikers when I only wanted to say that I like a cable actuated bike I own :cry:

I bought Retrobikeguys sling from him and yes it does/did ride like a circus bike.
But that is/was because it's friggin broken.
The 3-m fiber board has splits running through it.
This is not common and repairs used to be handled by the new Sling people.
Through MTB review I was pointed in the right direction and the frame is currently sitting in Scott Quiring's (old Slinger and current frame maker) shop awating repaires/paint.
I have every item to build it back up sitting waiting but Scott seems to be a very busy guy at the moment.

novekili":96dthwxy said:
I meant that I only have positive things "to" say about my sling shot:I don't have any negative thing to say, cause I'm very happy with it...
I've written 2 to substitute "to" but it's probably my fault, because probably "two" is not pronounced like "to"...

God I've been studying English for ages and all I can do is confounding my fellow retrobikers when I only wanted to say that I like a cable actuated bike I own :cry:

Dude, your english is not the problem, it's my eyes!

I read the sentance the wrong way around and that's all.

What you had written makes perfect sense!

Back