'Scent of a Woman' Clwydian Ranges Ride - June 5th

defo got that day off, so i reckon make a few days of it, can anyone recommend a B+b in the area of the start of the ride? postcode-ish would be really helpful aswel

cheers gents :D

just checked the distance to nannerch, 279 mile drive!! :LOL:

i think i'll drive up via afan or cwmcarn on the friday, ride and then drive to a b+b near nannerch, then ride with you guys on the saturday, then stay somewhere near coed y brenin and ride on sunday then drive home. that splits up the driving and i'm not back into work till the monday so there is no rush to get back, just need to find a b+b now.

Ride information updated in original posting.

JB - you're welcome to stay at Chez Kawasaki (S Manchester) on Friday if that helps...

Mr K

Yep. Still interested in riding MrK. I'm also keen on doing the ride on the 6th too though. Could do both I suppose...

mrkawasaki":11f0gk69 said:
Ride information updated in original posting.

JB - you're welcome to stay at Chez Kawasaki (S Manchester) on Friday if that helps...

Mr K

thank you kind sir for the offer, what a gent you are. was gonna drive up via afan so it makes sense to go up to north wales rather than back into blighty. but i really appreciate the offer. :D

Sorry folks I can't make this, working i'm afraid. Gutted really as this worould have been a great blowout prior to Mayhem.

You'll be missed - will have to take the p1ss out of jonnyboy now... :)

So, can we please confirm or deny presence:

1. Mr K
2. Dry Paul
3. JonBoy
4. Sidesplitter Dave
5. The Woodsman

PLEASE re-read updated original post...

PM me for mobile swaps.

Mr K

I've been looking forward to this ride for months, especially because it's so local. I've been on some of the trails around there already and really wanted to explore them more, but i'm not gong to make it. Too many things have come up this weekend :cry:

mrkawasaki":2tjskvur said:
So, can we please confirm or deny presence:

1. Mr K
2. Dry Paul
3. JonBoy
4. Sidesplitter Dave
5. Woody

Chris 'Woody the Woodster' Wood is getting a lift with me so I guess that means he should be added to the list. ;)

I'll PM my mobile to you MrK.

Back