now sold Mercian Vincitore Now Reuced

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
spec is as follows
19 1/2" 531 competion tubing frame (believed vincitore spec as told by original owner who had it built to order) with really nice lug work underlined in white .
stronglight 3 ring 100lx crank set (52/42/30) with 170mm arms fitted with shimano pd-t100 pedals , a total of 21 gears for ease of use
shimano deore xt fr & rr derailiuers
campag record hubs with quick release fr & rr laced on to wolber 58 model rims fitted with schwable specilizl 700 x 32 c tyres with reflective sidewall strip
sr alloy handlebar stem 75 mm in reach loads of height adjustment , road champion alloy drop bars with hidden cabling covered by brown tape , shimano 105 levers in a greyey blue colour
shimano deore xt v type brakes fr & rr
2 x sets of bosses for bottle cages , and pump locator pegs on r/h rear stay (nice touch)
paintwork is in very good condition for a bike that was built in 1986 for the previous owner
pic shows it fitted with a brook b17 narrow saddle (that wont be included ) only has a cheap mens gel saddle and different stem on now so people can try it

bike is in northamptonshire and available for viewings

would ship to a uk address for an extra fee , but would prefer buyer to view before doing that

now asking £375

martin

Attachments

• merc.jpg
    merc.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,679
reduced mercian

this really needs to go as stopping me from having a tandem , again as no room left in garage

Always fancied a Vincitore myself - Mercian are only down the road and they are exceptional builders, and the Vincitore is the most aesthetic frame they make. One made to measure in 853 Professional would cost over a grand just for the frame.

This on is way too small for me though. LFGSS would be the place to go. It looks a little odd with the high bars - I'd split and sell the frame, you'd get a better price.

mercian

tried lfgss . would rather sell as complete bike but will split if i can get the right money for frame alone

martin

Back