Pace RC500, the finished project.

Perverse Moi?

4464895065_17a7d4ae91_m.jpg

Loving that wallpaper... :D

that's not a bike it's a part rocket, part spaceship, part art installation.

amazing thing to look at. sitting here though i just wanna see how it flies.

an inspiration JeRky. awesome

:LOL:

Cheers for all the comments!

As a slight follow up to the saga.

31546_389198231738_624771738_4548660_3676601_n.jpg

June 2010's copy of MBR :)

Awesome work on the Pace!

Have just come across this post as I was looking for photos of an F500 to show my colleague.

I have an F500 F1 as bought direct from Pace many moons ago; it was their team race bike and I bought it off them at the end of the season. I love it. Very similar to yours but with the HEDs and big uns, it also has the chain retainer that loops over and under the front chain ring as described earlier in this post.

It has been hiding in my shed for many months now as the arrival of my little baby girl has robbed all my time! However this forum has prompted me to act. I will get it out over the weekend and give it service. Will post some images as soon as I get it cleaned up.

Thanks for the inspiration!

blunty":3fufqv6e said:
Awesome work on the Pace!

Have just come across this post as I was looking for photos of an F500 to show my colleague.

I have an F500 F1 as bought direct from Pace many moons ago; it was their team race bike and I bought it off them at the end of the season. I love it. Very similar to yours but with the HEDs and big uns, it also has the chain retainer that loops over and under the front chain ring as described earlier in this post.

It has been hiding in my shed for many months now as the arrival of my little baby girl has robbed all my time! However this forum has prompted me to act. I will get it out over the weekend and give it service. Will post some images as soon as I get it cleaned up.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Cool first post :cool:

Please start a fresh thread here in Readers Bikes.

I'm sure JeRkY will look forward to the pics and information ;)

Thanks,

Will start a new thread once I've got some good info and shots.

I also have a Proflex 855 I resurrected from the grave (took some alloy welding) it's got some original spin tri spoke carb wheels....... will start a new thread on this one as well if it something people will be interested in.

Sorry for the off post info, new to this game just happy to find people who share my passion for these machines! :) Will start new threads ASAP.

:D

Back