5-June-2010 Leith Hill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last weekends fun. I'm going to be looking for some where else to live this weekend. So have to pass.

TheGreenRabbit":2e2bg0yy said:
tintin40":2e2bg0yy said:
After last weekends fun. I'm going to be looking for some where else to live this weekend. So have to pass.

:cry:

It's called flat sharing :twisted: and getting people by the throat. So better leave before i give the c**t a broken nose :cool:

TheGreenRabbit":1va210hx said:
Location - Leith Hill, usual car park
(When I find out where that is I will post a location) 24 May 2010 and here it is http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=51 ... 44157&lm=0 Ignore anythign else you read in this thread this is the start !

When - Saturday 5th June 10am set off time will depend on when people arive by train and when they can get there but we will be aimng for 10.30ish

Route - 15-20miles ish - Woodsman has prepared a route that he promases to be fantastic.

One of the last weekends before Mayhem, and the fist training ride of the year for 'i belive in fixies' who is riding solo at mayhem this year !!!

Whos coming ?

TheGreenRabbit
Woodsman
ibeliveinfixies
TinTin40
Wu-tangled
TedC
Fagin
Thel33ter

Should be there. Slightly easier map to read for people who don't know the area.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&cli ... 40&iwloc=A

Postcode for the Royal Oak is RH5 6PF for satnav. Cnr Horsham Rd and Felday Glade.

I have room for one more rider and bike as I pass through Ockley from Horsham. Train to Ockley, ride into village, and I'll collect you from the layby opposite the shop/post office on A29 Stane Street. Post on here if needed.

Pete

I can't make this but my mate Big Chris is dragging me out there tomorrow afternoon.

Pete, can you give some directions of which way the ride is travelling? We don't know the area too well (Swinley lads, don'tcha know!) and can't find anything on line with a suggested route. Thought we'd do this rather than just get lost. :oops:

Cheers

Steve - are you sure you can't make it Sat!? ;)

It's not that simple as following a published route, the best riding isn't mapped - you should know that. ;) It's all hard wired between my ears! ;) the route I have in mind is a figure of eight, that I'll tailor to the group on the day. I intend on heading from Holmbury to Pitch, then over to Leith returning to Holmbury in that figure of eight that I mentioned.

Ok - who's actually going to turn up Saturday, can we have a roll call.?

Me and Thel33ter should be there, may not do the whole thing as we have a longish ride on Sunday and I'm old and decrepit.
But we can find our way back if we bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back