what did you spend your bank holiday doing ??

saltyman":30pjo5cx said:
then get a phone call from the wife saying she has locked my daughter in the car, with the keys :cry:

in future use the spare key, and hold it near the phone, works apparently

provided it is remote central locking

Mark_h4dng":9opmsrtn said:
saltyman":9opmsrtn said:
then get a phone call from the wife saying she has locked my daughter in the car, with the keys :cry:

I can think of about 7 technical flaws in that... :LOL:

In Wiltshire for the weekend - two rides on the Witshire cycleway with the OH. Not that exciting but fortunately dry! Extra day off so back to work tomorrow!

Mark_h4dng":3at74n93 said:
saltyman":3at74n93 said:

dont have a spare key :oops:

Pottered around house doing odd jobs, slept for a bit in the afternoon because i was nightshift. Though that was overtime which is double time on a bank holiday :twisted: :twisted:

Russell":1l9bws45 said:
RichT":1l9bws45 said:
Russell, I bet you ran your 6.2 miles faster than I ran my 7??

Yeah, but only just :D

Go on................. how fast? (my 10K 'PB' = 43:56)

But...... my 7miles were uphill for first 3, & incorporated woodland paths/open moorland ;)

This pic was taken at about 2 & 1/2 miles into the race (& we started at the same elevation as the houses behind the trees (I'm '42')

web.jpg

And the snowy pic is the Fell-Race on Ilkley Moor in February.
That was a slow race, didn't know the course (5miles/1260 feet of climbing!)
119th/215 @ 1.00:16

I'm 5th-in-line (discounting the leg disappearing 'stage-left')

4376012790_570aec4653_b.jpg

RichT":31dkpy5r said:
Russell":31dkpy5r said:
RichT":31dkpy5r said:
Russell, I bet you ran your 6.2 miles faster than I ran my 7??

Yeah, but only just :D

Go on................. how fast? (my 10K 'PB' = 43:56)

Monday was an odd one as I was pacing for a friend who hadn't run a 10k before and wanted to beat 55mins. I dragged him round in less than 52 so he was a happy chappy.

My PB for a 10k though is 47.09... Want to get it below 45mins this year, also want to get my 1/2 marathon time below 1hr45 (Its currently 1hr49).

I don't do much fell or 'trail' running. Should do really... great for leg strength.

friday. work 9-5pm them the better half didn't want to see me so sat home alone bored

saturday. work 9-5pm again go round other half's mother in laws dog attacks me and fubars my hand A&E trip (the dog bite though a nerve now have no feeling int the lower half of my palm) missus has a go at me when i suggest vet/sleep/dog like its my fault the dogs aggressive and attacks and snaps at people :roll:
:x :x :x :x :x
sunday. day off missus dont want to see me as i got bite by her "do no wrong dog" so go to luton with my dad as i cant ride my bike as my hands fubar'd so no thetford trip for me :x :x :x

monday. work 9am-5pm stuff it the missus can do one now im having an early night i cant be arsed with her and her family talk sh!t at me

now the bank holidays over even though my hands numb i feel so much happier :cool:

Back