MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":24mnwtx7 said:
Mr Panda":24mnwtx7 said:
kaiser":24mnwtx7 said:
Anyone have any triple chainsets? Ideally with larger rings and 170mm+ don't need to be that flash either. For a commuter.

yep - think so. FOC.

OR LGF has a stronglight twin ring set up in the roadie F/S section.........

Indeed :) whatya got buddy?

hold that thought, I just realised a parts bundle I got from ebay last night has some cranks in it. Though if they are nice and old school or big ringed let me know :)

here you go - postage only (or i might be in your area Tuesday pm)

48/38/28 and heavy as a heavy metal............

DSCF2372.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg

er I'll pass on those bud, my tart/poseur side has said no :oops:

how about a karma/swap night on this thread- maybe once a month? post up pics of guff we will let go for nowt/next to nowt and what we want in a swap shop posh-paws kind of thang?

Attachments

• swapshop (1).jpg
    swapshop (1).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 379
Gaz, I was offered a couple of logics but they had the plastic top cup and eastsidebikes was selling a chris king with the ahead parts too but that was pricey.

I ended up ordering a steel stronglight for £13 from my LBS.

I'm looking for one of those ahead adapters if anyone has one they don't want.

cheers TK the stronglights are good- needle bearings arn't they? Will keep my eyes open, I'm also after a 73mm BB if anyone has one, can swap you a 68mm if that helps?

I bought the cheapo 1" Ritchey with plastic top cup for the Rockhopper. Seems OK, but couldn't get the crown race that came with it to fit the fork, it was too small (LBS couldn't get it to fit either) - I think something to do with JIS versus ISO? Anyway, went back to the original crown race and seems to be OK with the new headset, although haven't done anything serious off-road since fitting.

Back