Oakley Question

Ive had perscription Oakleys for ages now...both sunnies and normals, whenever they have broken or the lenses have cracked they have replaced them FOC....last time I'd had my sunnies just under a year and the lens cracked when I was taking it out to clean it (Half jackets - removable lenses) the optitians asked them for some sort of compensation and the offered me a second set of lenses...I didn't need them so I got my everyday perscription lense updated. Now that's service

OK they are no where near being cheap, but I wouldn't go anywhere else

Well.........good news!

Because of the age I didn't get a freepost box but they have been really helpful, they offered me certain styles but none that I wanted, after some negotiation it looks like I'll be getting some new spangly M Frames at a reduced cost....seems to work out at about 40% off the RRP :D

To top the Oakley weekend off I decided to take a wonder round the car boot sale over the road this morning, found a really good condition pair of Gold Iridium Zero 0.6's for a silly price, not even been re-glued together!

Stu

Sure was! what time did you get there? I only live over the road so I get there when it opens usually :D

Back