Single speed. That lovely bikes that make us suffer

madjh

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
I have some photos of single speed bicycles and I ´ll share with you.

This one belongs to a lucky person

And this is a bit special.

Enjoy it.

great fun, at the right time, place and riding buddies.

Wrong combo and its just a PITA

Nice SS pics, may convert one of my retro things to SS duty.

Yeah, Rideing buddies when out on an ss sled are very important as you end up kicking the arse out of your 27 speed girly friends. As your pedaling style becomes so smooth and efficient that anything but the realy nasty trails become a piece of piss. Oh and dont put one of those soft arse forks on.

Well that should piss people off. You know the truth hurts!

Cheers Al. Remember if it aint steel, dont bother.

al":3ne33lz8 said:
Yeah, Rideing buddies when out on an ss sled are very important as you end up kicking the arse out of your 27 speed girly friends. As your pedaling style becomes so smooth and efficient that anything but the realy nasty trails become a piece of piss. Oh and dont put one of those soft arse forks on.

Well that should piss people off. You know the truth hurts!

Cheers Al. Remember if it aint steel, dont bother.

Correct on all counts Al! Apart from the last one (for me at any rate ;) ), must include ti there. :)

Nice bikes madjh :cool:

Here in Spain the ss are very rare. If you ride one of those bikes they will think that you are or mad or the king of mountain ;)

But this moots is precious.
The other is for fun and for reach people.

The if ss team.

I have some moots and if photos with Ck and exotic components at home that are incredible but I need I week to go home and bring with me. :)

Moots make lovely bikes. I have a Moots Rigor Mootis but I would dearly love a Moots Uno. My single speed bike is a Kona King Kahuna and I'm on it a couple of times every week.
:D

That snow-bike has got enormous wheels! :shock: Is that an internal geared hub?

Back