Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat / Bingbash

• Sun / Bingbash

• Total voters
jimihendrix":2fezpoe8 said:
Great pics :cool: , wish i'd made it now :(

The wee Azonic has turned out nice K ;) , how does it ride ?

Rides great jimbo, not the most efficient mode of transport but an absolute hoot for ersin aboot. Recommended :D already thing of something to replace it with :roll: the same but moreso.

Mary's were good Gazz. Moved them up a bit on the Friday night so they were no longer pointing down. Bike felt spot on yesterday, much more confidence and now looking forward to it's next outing. It's amazing how little changes can make a big difference to the way a bike feels.

Nae bars for you :twisted:

You started a thread yet for the new Spesh?

kaiser":2zvgkep8 said:
Rides great jimbo, not the most efficient mode of transport but an absolute hoot for ersin aboot. Recommended :D already thing of something to replace it with :roll: the same but moreso.

BIG HIT :LOL:

Some great pics - and looked like the weather was good too. I'm off up to Innerleithen on Tuesday and will be spending a few days playing around at Glentress. Got to get past the 400 mile drive first though...

I was with Kaiser and ZZ on the final descent, I took the harder red route right to the bottom and I beat Kaiser and ZZ. Now I'm no claiming any carpark dash awards but the winner sure wisnae one of the other to :roll:

Great day on a great bike which slightly annoys me but next visit to GT will be on something more archaic :LOL:

Thanks everyone for a great day out !!!!!!!!

jimihendrix":onte5rji said:
kaiser":onte5rji said:

better get some spare swing arms with it then :LOL:

markoc":13jtxldx said:
Some great pics - and looked like the weather was good too. I'm off up to Innerleithen on Tuesday and will be spending a few days playing around at Glentress. Got to get past the 400 mile drive first though...

It'll be worth it when you get there :D . Is this a once only or rare trip? If so I'd recommend trying to get to Kirroughtree for a day. Oh and post some pics when you've done :)

mikee":1xo5ize0 said:
jimihendrix":1xo5ize0 said:
kaiser":1xo5ize0 said:

better get some spare swing arms with it then :LOL:

:LOL: nah not a Big Hit, thought you mighta used a bit of ryhmin slang there Mike :LOL: . I'd like a evil sovereign or a Dialled alpine or prince albert.

Back