Whose kids have got the coolest bike: post them here!

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Another thread gave me the idea. Who among us (sorry to those who don't have kids, but I guess nieces/nephews, god-children etc will be perfectly acceptable!) has got the coolest bike for their kids.

I'll start with my modest Specialized Hotrock (£75 second hand from LBS) for my 6 year old daughter . If this is O/T please move thread :D

conniesnewbike003mediumbj8.jpg

its even got A-head stem :D and no FS :cool: got no kids. can't remember my first bike. it was red & blue :D

It's got to be Doug Bradbury...

Remember the half-scale Manitou FS he made for his son?

Everything scaled perfectly, and reputed to have cost him 20 grand to make...!

Sorry, no kids (why am I apologising...?!) so I shall submit someone else's - hey what wrong with getting other people to do the work?!

[/quote]

It's a crazy beautifull bike for a child !
I want to be younger !

I remember that the sun of John Tomac had a small ti-carbon raleigh with bulleyes hub and 20" wheels, the same as his father ! :cool: :cool:

Although i've got no pictures of it, but Eastons Check Texera's (correct spelling?) boy had the coolest bikes ever, well you would when "uncle" Doug Bradbury welds up a 1/2 size Manitou full susser for you for christmas :D :D

I dread to think what the cost would have been.

I don't have any kids, but i thought i'd get the bike anyway

Attachments

• giant.jpg
    giant.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,742
mini kids bikes I've seen in the mags, tomac raleigh replica racer, merlin mountain (gyn jones son), yeti 1 off (lugged carbon C26 like), chumbawumber FS...

Back