30th May - Thetford Meet - Average Marks' 30th b'day ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello men, Etc. Finishing off the preps tonight but may be late in the morning as unfortunately we need to get bits from Halfords on the way. Can someone tell us if youll be riding BCP Loop first? If so can then catch up. Hope Rekiborter can make it wouldnt be the same without you. Cya laters BoB and Lewis

Thanks for quick reply and incoming offer.We broke a v brake lever so need to get a new set. Wont rely on help/favour this time, will save it for future haha, :D Thanks BoB and Lewis

Don't worry, have made a miraculous recovery. Beer is a wonderful thing. Will be riding the Rocky to keep Lewis company.

good morning guys i wont be coming today iv'e been round and seen mark this morning and dropped off some bits but last night had my wrist and hands mowld my the mother in laws pycho dog and have slight neave damage to my hand ie i feel nothing in my palm lol :shock:

Dan :shock: hope your hand gets fixed soon, but having a numb palm does have some advantages :?

Mark, don't worry, more people always turn up than say they will on the announcement. I know of at least 2 more that have not said so here.

Breakfast of champions, shower, get kit on, then on my way.

cannondale king":1u04g0cd said:
last night had my wrist and hands mowld my the mother in laws pycho dog

Is the dog alright, after bitting Dan it may need a tetanus or rabes injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back