97 Cinder cone seat clamp size?

bigdavevw

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone know what size the seat clamp is on a 97 cinder cone? The seat post size is 27mm.
Anyone have one for sale?

Cheers
Dave

bigdavevw":3d7nxsvq said:
Anyone know what size the seat clamp is on a 97 cinder cone? The seat post size is 27mm.
Anyone have one for sale?

Cheers
Dave
I think all of that year where 29.8/30.0 seat clamp size. Whichever you find first that you like of either size.

hes right again that fluffychicken, i think the original kona clamp is 29.8, though i dont seem to come across this size much, i use a 30.0 salsa liplock which works a treat, and has loads of adjustment anyways, and that extra .2 was useful for a frame that had been powder coated,

I think though that I only know the above information coz i heard fluffy say ot before :LOL:

Charlieboy28":1vewt0pt said:
hes right again that fluffychicken, i think the original kona clamp is 29.8, though i dont seem to come across this size much, i use a 30.0 salsa liplock which works a treat, and has loads of adjustment anyways, and that extra .2 was useful for a frame that had been powder coated,

I think though that I only know the above information coz i heard fluffy say ot before :LOL:

And I remember it from Anthony

oh i have a virtually new and mint salsa flip lock 30.0 in black if your interested, i seem to have developed a fetish for salsa lip locks and flip locks,
they are just so tactile as they say :oops:

oh i have the original kona one too, a little tatty but serviceable, £5 posted, and the salsa I would like £14 posted for, or is that too cheap,hmmmmmmmmm

Back