Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carsten's Mountain Goat 'Dinos' Deluxe

• Bounty69's Shaun Palmer Specialized Team only FSR Replica

• Kev Goldtec's Specialized Stumpjumper

• Total voters
What a tough month! I have had to really think about this. Am applying the rule I always use when I like more than one bike...

The bike I would most love to take home is the Klein. Well done stylzdavis, a real retro beaut! ;)

Hardcore - is the score!

Going for the out of leftfield Grove - as it's the bike I'd most like to have in my cellar right now. I'm so glad the Raleigh exists amongst our global fraternity - it's almost too iconic to be true really and I'd dearly love to stroke it in September (is that okay Eric??!). Goats were always off my radar so I can't value it personally - although the paint is stellar. Love the knowing paint on the Stumpy and the honest, quirky build; always wanted a Vit 2 and will get one one day (the steamy pic does it no favours here, Ed!); not a Klein fan but when I see the Team paint I always waver - one day I'll paint a real bike in those colours ;-); lastly the Palmer replica - probably the bike I'd pick first to ride out of this particular showroom, mainly because I've never ridden a DH specific rig - so what a way to start! All for embracing vintage DH machinery here...

Neil

Very difficult choice indeed here but I eventually went for the Klein (although the Grove was very close behind).

Can't believe that someone voted for the Vit T, I can now rest easy. The misty shot was supposed to indicate that even looking at it made even the camera hot under the collar.

You know its great BOTM when it takes 7 hours to decide how to cast your vote.

Great efforts guys. Good luck.

I like the Klein and the Rasta. Both of them could be winners in my opinion... if there wasn´t Rumpfy´s Raleigh on this month´s list.

But it is, so... guess who´s getting my vote...

Great effort, great bikes this month. Congratulations to you all.

Ok...So does Carsten live in The Land of the Unused bikes? Where do you find all these beautiful bikes, and what in the world is it that you do for a living that allows you to be able to own all of them?!?!

I'm dumbfounded!

Yet I still voted for the Raleigh...

rb

Like many others did, I had to vote Raleigh. The Klein is perfection too as is the Goat but felt strangely drawn to Goldtec's Spec'....... Quite fancy riding off road with some dirt drops.......

I must say, some realy nice bikes here.
I especialy liked the two FSR`s and probably the oldest one the best.
But i had no choice but to go for the J.T Raleigh. Its just too legendary.

Back