Blue pages MBi jan 1994

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Do you guys ever get your old mags out and ever read em Mbi's and MBUK's I mean - not playboy tintin40 :roll: ;) :LOL:

reading through the classifieds and just wondering, where did all these bikes go :?: :idea: were they all mainly stolen - painted black and then disgarded in the local beck, were they bought - popped in the back of the shed then promptly forgotton about, did sarah from n-wales ever find a riding partner :shock: , did the two lads find 'two or more girls' :shock: :shock: for manic mountain biking, and do you think the guy riding the fat grello today realises its actually stolen :?:

go on have a read with me ➡️

bp1.jpg

bp2.jpg

bp3.jpg

bp4.jpg

bp5.jpg

bp6.jpg

;)

Hi there, Just been playing the i had one of them game!
GT tequesta
richter
zaskar
marin pine mountain
team
alpinestars cro-mega dx
Al Carter team dx
chas roberts

The first one to get a full house gets a go on one of Tin Tins Alloy broomsticks! But dont cheat. cheers, Al

Hang on i missed the other pages. i ll have to ad

Orange clockwork
Peugeot tat!
Rocky Mountain Altitude
Ritchey

Bloody Nora! Hope the mrs hasnt got here calculator out. Al

The rickety mountain has gone to a better place. No its not dead, just moved on. blub!!!

retrobikeguy":382fhuv6 said:
Do you guys ever get your old mags out and ever read em Mbi's and MBUK's I mean - not playboy tintin40 :roll: ;) :LOL:
;)

:shock: ME what do you mean??? :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't see any Trimbles :cry: I wonder if you phoned any of those ads would they be for sale still :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Well i cant give people a go on my bike as they have nearly all been sold.
You dont want to buy a bike do ya? regards, Al

Whats Playboy? thought this site was play for boys. Hang on is there another kind of play for boys n that. Al

al":2qdwryml said:
Whats Playboy? thought this site was play for boys. Hang on is there another kind of play for boys n that. Al
I had an ex who said all men are 'boys' :oops: with their toys :LOL: ;)

Back