• Sun / G.T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat / Bingbash

• Sun / Bingbash

• Total voters
zigzag":27ad34em said:
Hope that wisnae another drilled crank incident Jimi? ;)

Na, just cheapo STX ones, they were creaking at 10UTB, took them off, greased the tapers, mashed them on and they started creaking again this week :roll:

Got a spanking new set of White Industries ones on the way though :cool:

mikee":19ayn969 said:
whats everyone taking ,bike wise?
proper retros or trail park specials ?

My choice is pretty limited :LOL:

Would love to use the BotE for the climb up, but the descent would be a bit restrained.

Likewise the Sv needs shoved most of the way to the top, but the coming down will be Suuuuuperrrrrr :cool: ;)

Sv wins I'm afraid :LOL:

G

building summat different for the day , if i can iron out the. errr teething probs , might bring something elevated and rigid too
or mebee just a modern all day'er

Ohhh you are the man of mystery mikee, bounce up front for the tress every time would be my advice, has anyone contacted the Dr to see if he fancies a jaunt or is he in frogsville watching the broom brooms? He is one of the macretro clan after all.

Looking like I'll be there on my Topanga, rigid but fat tyred and front disc brake :shock:

Just want to know how it rides, iDrives for another day ;)

well its built just a final proper test later on up the hill and we're set
no sure about the stem tho ,mebee a bit low ,but looks right tho ,and
mebee a new chain would be a good idea ,and might put a matching
tyre on the front ,still no happy with the front brake cable routing
mebee fit spd's as well ........

i'll be working so won't make this one :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry:

it's a favour for a favour thing :( sorry folks , have a great day and hope it's nice and sunny for you (not too hot tho ;) )

big.eck":1kbpd3ww said:
i'll be working so won't make this one :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry:

it's a favour for a favour thing :( sorry folks , have a great day and hope it's nice and sunny for you (not too hot tho ;) )

Thats a shame mate,

I hope its not too hot too, I dae do sunny,

I still look like 'The Singing Detective' after last sundays day out in the sun :oops:

Be warned lad's, I'm peeling an its no pretty :LOL: :LOL:

G

Apologies in advance if I do not show up tomorrow, my ME is playing up and it'll be touch and go if I can function in the am :roll:

Hopefully be there but no promises :?

Back