Black 26mm Seat post? -FOUND :-)

snooks

Old School Hero
I'm after a black 26mm seat post pref with two bolts

I'd love to be able to ask for a specific make, but I think I'll just be happy if it fits and it's black :-D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for that...I was hoping to find one in the UK, but if that's all that comes up, that will be the one then

Cheers

G

I'm planningto buy a Tioga stem there, I have to check shipping, maybe it's cheaper to combine. I'll look for that.

Found one - or two....

Thanks for the link....although the seat post was only $9.99 shipping would have been $26.20

So in the end I went Withoutdoors.co.uk and got me one of these from BBB bike parts

Cost just over £20 inc p&p and it's the twin screw system, where as the others I found are single screw...it's a bit nore, but it comes from the UK, I don't have to pay £13 to get here and run the risk of Mr Tax man coming knocking

FYI I also found that Selcof make one and it's available here slightly cheaper single bolt model

OK, OK I know they aren't retro, but I think I'd have more chance finding a chicken's dentist in full time employment, than a decent 26.0mm black seat post from 1989! :D

Back