SportyPal

Tnega

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
A really nice bit o gprs software for your phone.

http://www.sportypal.com/

Its free, all you need is a compatable phone, gprs and the software.
It will give you a speed/time graph, top speed, average speed even the calories used.
Also shows you the route you've just done on a google map.
You can upload your route for friends to see etc.

Get it. Highly cool :cool:

Dave

cool

Aye it looks like it does pretty much the same stuff G.
So what's everyone else using?

Dave.

Nowt- I'm tryin' to track down summat that will work with my HP iPAQ 2210......... :cry: Have a GPS receiver for it, but of course it isn't a phone/windows mobile platform.

Still, it's good enough with just scanned OS maps on it.

My phone has a the snake game and speed dial but that's about it :oops:

mind you I stop using my bike computer as the numbers started to rule my rides just listen to my legs these days, they tell me when it's time to turnabout.

clockworkgazz":1x8ybo27 said:
mind you I stop using my bike computer as the numbers started to rule my rides just listen to my legs these days, they tell me when it's time to turnabout.

Amen to that, I do lapse and time bits and bobs sometimes but much prefer mtb'in without.

kaiser":m5d84jd8 said:
clockworkgazz":m5d84jd8 said:

Amen to that, I do lapse and time bits and bobs sometimes but much prefer mtb'in without.

Once I have the Sports Tracker started, I just pop it in my pocket and forget about it.

Its just cool once you have downloaded it when you get home, and if you find different areas/routes it plots them for you.

Also the geo tagged photos is nice

(plus it proves to Mrs P that 'That' is actually what I was out doing!! :LOL: :LOL:

Gc

SportyPal users can appearance their conditioning on a map, set goals, allotment their advance on Facebook and Twitter, see their advance on graphs, and more. It looks good.

Back