East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

anything happening tomorrow night then?

I'm itching to get back on my bike - although tomorrow is a bit soon. Might be ok for the Pines ride though if I take it gently.

i'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, i wont get home from work till around 6pm not enough time to eat & shower and then get to east leake, plus i'll be absolutely cream crackered.

maybe have enough energy saturday if anyones riding.

Might be ok for the Pines ride though if I take it gently.
:shock: ARE YOU MAD ? :D

Not that it wouldn't be great to see you on the 6th, but 2 weeks ? Too many trees to hit, and would you really take it gently?
How about the Forest of Dean ride mid July as a target for bouncing around the forest again, with plenty of mid-week east mids recovery rides and drinks in the meantime?

Missing not coming out this week already. Is next week's ride Tuesday or Wednesday?

Right, so, tomorrow.

7.00pm in East Leake

Meet in car park by the Co-op to start with and then we can park somewhere better if needs be.

Unocogero
Iamnotanumber06
Legacy555

Anyone else more than welcome....oh, and if you pm'd me in the last 10 mins from this post time could you do it again cos I've deleted everything by accident :oops:

I'll try and get to the pub for 9pm :D If it's looking like you'll be more than say 30 mins late can you text me as soon as you know (ideally before I set off!)?

hmm all depends on how soon it gets to me :p

i can live with the dodgy paint on the chainstays and the rest of the paint looks in pretty good nick from what i can see.

still got all the bits off the Prestige (now safely tucked up under my bed)
so it should just be a straight transfer of parts take me a couple of hours tops when it arrives .

so happy i've finally got myself an old steel orange thats a rider :D

Back