Anodising

biglev

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
stole this from southern DH, this chaps does very high qualitly anodising! yes green and purple.

"Just letting everybody know that if anyone wants any anodising done, now is the time. We have just this week changed all the solutions and dyes so everything is working in tip top condition and we are on a bit of a lull at the moment so turn around will be mega quick

All enquires to stevebarry1978@hotmail.com"

Biglev,

I would like my Cooks crank re-anodising - what sort of price am I looking at?

Rascal

ditto the cooks, maybe some other stuff too.
Last enquiry was priced to a min order, so may be cheaper if we put a few bits together?

guys you got to email that steve barry guy, happy to take small orders, can do loads of colours and part, no rims though as the eyelets fall out. he des anodising for soem of the uk manufactures (goldtech etc) so email him on the above address.

cheers

if i can offer a bit of advice from my experiences with having parts anodised.
i would suggest that you have items like cranks fine bead blasted or polished before getting the anodising done.
the first couple of parts i had done were just cleaned, degreased and then anodised.
the results were patchy to say the least.
the items i had polished or blasted before anodising look pristine.

gaf16":s60bju68 said:
if i can offer a bit of advice from my experiences with having parts anodised.
i would suggest that you have items like cranks fine bead blasted or polished before getting the anodising done.
the first couple of parts i had done were just cleaned, degreased and then anodised.
the results were patchy to say the least.
the items i had polished or blasted before anodising look pristine.

which reminds me....what was the name of the place you knew who refurbished car alloys?

john,

belmont metal finishing in the melton mowbray area of leicestershire.
best to do a google search to get their number.
ask for patrick.

gareth

Back