Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Nice to keep reading all the Dyna-Tech stuff here. Whilst sat at my PC the other day, and with some time on my hands, I cobbled-together the image below using an old Raleigh brochure, with the intention of making an iron-on transfer for a tee-shirt to wear when riding my MT5.

I've ordered a box of A4 Inkjet Iron-on Transfers and some more ink cartridges for the old Epson and should be printing and ironing soon. If any other Dyna-Tech owners/enthusiasts would be interested in obtaining a transfer to adorn their manly/womanly torso, they can PM me, and we can come to some agreement. This is not being done for profit, just for the Karma of spreading the Dyna-Lurv.

Any comments on the design, or suggestions for an alternative also welcomed. (PS I did design one with the Raleigh Heron logo on, but decided agin-it in case of copyright infringements).

Attachments

• dynatech_tshirt_transfer.jpg
    dynatech_tshirt_transfer.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,150
CRONOS

A snapped CRONOS frame after a training ride led to RALEIGH reluctently painting the new frame in this color. Still looks well after all this time.

Attachments

• camera 246.JPG
    camera 246.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,107
CRONOS

The freddy saddle isnt mine, a mate who had a loan of the bike fit this.

Attachments

• camera 247.JPG
    camera 247.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 3,100
CRONOS

Has anyone got photos of a CRONOS 325, or a team colored dyna? would love to see some pics!!

Attachments

• camera 245.JPG
    camera 245.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 3,111
My '92 Quantum in 1994, it was stolen 6 months later. :cry:

DynaTechQuantum.jpg

The 18" MT4 I built a few years ago to replace it but TBH it was a wee bit too small. Sold to a friend of mine who still has it.

Attachments

• Peter's pics 007.jpg
    Peter's pics 007.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 3,083
Back