14 lbs Serotta T-Max...

Why has he got a granny ring?? A weight weenie wouldn't have one. Saves him 22+ grams
If thats 14lb then i'm father christmas

I've got one of those with the stock rigid fork. Looks like the same size, too--If I had a decent scale I'd go down to the basement and weigh it.

tintin40":3kg1zgmp said:
Why has he got a granny ring?? A weight weenie wouldn't have one. Saves him 22+ grams
If thats 14lb then i'm father christmas

D3ar S4nt3r

4 christmas i wud like a c0mpl3te NOS XTR m900 groupset (175 mm cranks, 32 hole hubs, 1" headset)
A Salsa frame (18" plz - jellybean paint finish on white)
and 2 set's of white ONZA Porkupine's (kevlar bead).

I huve been a Gud boy all year ...mostly and I p[r0mise 2 be nice to my sister if i get my loot and tidy my bedroom and put the binz out too!

Steven
Aged31 and 1/2

D3ar S4nt3r

4 christmas i wud like a c0mpl3te NOS XTR m900 groupset (175 mm cranks, 32 hole hubs, 1" headset)
A Salsa frame (18" plz - jellybean paint finish on white)
and 2 set's of white ONZA Porkupine's (kevlar bead).

I huve been a Gud boy all year ...mostly and I p[r0mise 2 be nice to my sister if i get my loot and tidy my bedroom and put the binz out too!

Steven
Aged31 and 1/2[/quote]

How about a custom Yo Eddy :? Sorry i ment bad Santa from futrama. So nothing for you :LOL:

Ye... Damn swindled!

I suspect his scales, measurements and bike knowledge is scketchy at best!

VIZ

I can't wait til I start to convert the fork from the rubber bushings suspension to the air cartridge system. This will definitely increase the amount of travel that I don't have now. The Pace fork that I use now maybe has 3" of travel.

I'm pretty sure when i had the old pace forks like his like his they had 2" or so of travel.

Back